The Tropical Mess jump-suit is:
- 100% tencel*
- Hand printed (screen printed) with non toxic, water based inks. Healthy for your skin and for the environment.
- One size fits most
- Hand made in a happy and safe environment
- Limited edition. Only a few pieces available for each design
- Unique. Each piece is slightly different
- Cold wash in washing machine
*Tencel is a cellulose fibre, which is made by dissolving wood pulp and using a special drying process called spinning. Before it is dried, wood chips are mixed with a solvent to produce a wet mixture.
Wood and pulp from certified and controlled sources like sustainably managed plantations. Tencel has incredible absorption characteristics and is 50% more absorbent than cotton, It’s breathable, absorbs moisture and is soft on the skin.