The shape and fit of the kimonos have been copied from one I inherited from my father, which was donated to him from my grandmother. The original piece is an authentic Japanese kimono, which she bought many years ago whilst living and working as an artist in Asia.
The kimono can be printed on either linen or tencel. These are two of the most sustainable fibres available on the planet.
- 100% linen or 100% tencel
- Hand printed (screen printed) with non toxic, water based inks. Healthy for your skin and for the environment.
- One size fits all
.hight measured from shoulder to feet 129cm
.sleeve from shoulder to armpit 33cm
. widest point from shoulder to shoulder 68cm
- Hand made in a happy and safe environment
- Unique. Each piece is slightly different
- Cold wash in washing machine